September 3, 2020
- The Pavilion should be moving forward. The survey was done earlier this week. Once the County approves the permit work will begin.
- TRASH! - Monday is a Holiday, trash will run on Wednesday September 9th!
- Absolute will be out next week beginning around September 8th (weather dependent) to begin clearing and trimming back the reforestation areas. They will be using heavy equipment to trim back the areas around Willow Bottom and Magnolia Blossom. Behind Cypress Forest they will be using heavy trimmers etc due to the sticker bush infestations. On Cypress they will be applying killer to keep the weeds at bay next year. Once trimmed back they will be installing new forestation signs to help them keep the creep from happening next year.
- Our September HOA meeting is cancelled and we will be having the annual budget meeting on October 5th. You'll be receiving the information for that in the mail. When closer in time, I'll post the Zoom link here as well, the link is on the email, and mailer you should receive.
- If you did not already get the HOA budget email - Please email RaincliffeHOA(at)gmail.com to have your email added. Or you can go to http://raincliffecommunity.com and fill out the form on the contact us page to have it added!